WifeTrainer Beta Ver.0.2c Adult PC Game.

Censorship: No
Language: Eng
Note: To work correctly, you need RAGS version 2.4.16.0. If the game does not start, copy the downloaded file to a different location / stop file in torrent client and take off the attribute "read only"

Click on any

porn category

below to view & download more related games.
Games, rags, sandbox, mind contol, corruption, allsex, bdsm-bondage

Share & bookmark

this comic on social networks, because sharing is caring ;)

12 Comments

alfa069
author topic and mega server
http://www.hypnopics-collective.net/smf_forum/index.php?topic=21766.0
tacotacoburro
when come out the next patch???
dragonight
walkthrough, someone?
tacotacoburro
(This game becomes much easier to cheat engine since almost all commands are double but if not cost more his approach to be a teacher)
The game consists of 4 screen, in the top left of this dialogue, you got the right image of your patients.
the bottom poderas see the week that this day and your health and you got money and your reputation
at the bottom teners the other two left the map where you Current transition where you start is the lobby, the latter which is divided into three parts are the objects that enhance the image of desire, sumicion the middle is the character who prune see and which prune examine and chat, and the last screen is each object which you can deadlift in some characters to improve their status
your character can be a playboy, a hypnotist or dominator
each with a better experience than the other
Playboy has more ability to increase the desire of the characters to the
the hypnotist has the ability to hypnotize and triggers to control and remove npc will.
and the dominator makes npc are more obedient and Submist their orders.
Depending on how you've achieved the npc will become handmaidens of your pleasure
the map is in your living room with your bed, the boundior, the dungeon and the basement
in the living room got to go to town (costs 10 points of stamina loss) arrange the session, Contact with someone, end the day, and check message which will appear different message types as characters that they will demand sessions with you and see the files
 the first characters are:
elsa the frigid who has a problem with sex and desire in other words she did not like sex (you have 12 weeks and will see only 1 to week and weekend)
chelsei the chubby that has great disdain for its APPEARANCE her You can choose if she wants to become a queen of the gorditas or more stylized woman (you have 10 weeks and only will see 1 to week and weekend)
jasmine the exhibitionist who has the desire to be naked is the least will give problems since she then becomes a showgirl (you have 14 weeks and will see only 1 to week and weekend)
also appears nicole neighbor, which has a problem in its relationship with the hypnotist prune descubrilo and make you fall in love without being a girlfriend but an assistant and sexual pleasure to help some characters
You prune you to make your own choices and see each way each END PART 1
donstark
@tacotaco ... how you use cheatsengine with these game please ? Other question, for you what's the best, the 3 arrangements at the same time or one by one ?

thanks for your help ^^
tacotacoburro
Quote: donstark
@tacotaco ... how you use cheatsengine with these game please ? Other question, for you what's the best, the 3 arrangements at the same time or one by one ?
thanks for your help ^^

the game work in doubles just only change the value type of 4 bytes to double. The line is the week only count 1 week 2cond week the days is monday etc so yes you can have 4 arragements in a week
tacotacoburro
Unlike other cheats, it does not need a multiplier count (x * 2 + 1) like the rpgmaker or a flash file without descracker (x * 8) just write the exact number to look for it decreases or increases in the process of game.
donstark
@tacotacoburro ... i need your help my friend, impossible for me to succeed on the 3 first girls i don't understand why, do you have a walkthrough please ?
tacotacoburro
@donstark i will play again because i dont remember how... so wait until tomorrow
mtodaj
@tacotacoburro

How do you use cheatengine? The only variables I see are; very low, low moderate, ect...
I only thing I can change is resistance, because that's the only one with a number...
tacotacoburro
Quote: mtodaj
@tacotacoburro
How do you use cheatengine? The only variables I see are; very low, low moderate, ect...
I only thing I can change is resistance, because that's the only one with a number...

How can I explain it to you? You need the cheat engine 6.4, click on the icon (select a prosses to open) search the file rags.exe press open in value: you type the number to look for changing the value type of 4 bytes to double and press first scan or press the button Enter
All that is a numeral value is possible to look for an example you have 100 health, look for that value in the cheat engine and appear 1000 results you dont need the others so what you do is hurting yourself enough, if before it was 100 y A hit gave you 5 points of damage your value is reduced to 95 and back to write and search in the cheat engine until there are only 1 to 2 values 4 if it is a flash file like slave trainer
mtodaj
Quote: tacotacoburro
Quote: mtodaj
@tacotacoburro
How do you use cheatengine? The only variables I see are; very low, low moderate, ect...
I only thing I can change is resistance, because that's the only one with a number...

How can I explain it to you? You need the cheat engine 6.4, click on the icon (select a prosses to open) search the file rags.exe press open in value: you type the number to look for changing the value type of 4 bytes to double and press first scan or press the button Enter
All that is a numeral value is possible to look for an example you have 100 health, look for that value in the cheat engine and appear 1000 results you dont need the others so what you do is hurting yourself enough, if before it was 100 y A hit gave you 5 points of damage your value is reduced to 95 and back to write and search in the cheat engine until there are only 1 to 2 values 4 if it is a flash file like slave trainer


Tnx for the answer, I know how to use cheatengine.
But I can't change "sense of self, desire and submission" because I don't see a number behind it.
Resistance is the only one I can change, because it has a number behind it.

Download WifeTrainer Beta Ver.0.2c XXX PC Game from Uploaded or Keep2Share absolutely free. To download WifeTrainer Beta Ver.0.2c computer game for free read how to download from keep2share and how to download from uploaded.
All XXX PC Games at SVSComics have installation instruction inside the download file.
The download file for computer games can be very big. This game's download file is 361 megabytes.
When you download WifeTrainer Beta Ver.0.2c XXX PC Game to your PC read how to extract comics from zip and rar archives.
If you liked this XXX Game then browse rags, sandbox, mind contol, corruption, allsex, bdsm-bondage relevant categories, or view more games and xxx comics uploaded by alexx.

Seriously, register now. SVSComics looks different and more awesome for members + it's free and takes like 10 seconds.
buy fileboom premium account